Welcome To StaffConnect
The Key Features of our Platform
Talent profiles are fully customisable. Want to collect new info on your talent? Not a problem, you can easily add whatever fields you want for them to fill out.
Search by age, sex, height, weight, hair colour, ethnicity, eye colour, location - whatever you want.
Put your jobs online and have your talent check their personal calendars at their leisure. Generate casting emails and have the system find the recipients that meet your requirements.
In our industry we know it's all about presentation. That's why we create a showcase template customised to your agency used to show off your talent - all for free when you sign up to one of our monthly plans.
All prices are monthly, no set-up costs, no lock-in contracts.
per user + $1 per shift after 100
- Variable rate ($20 minimum)
- Pay per User
- Free Trial
- Variable rate
- Pay per Administrator
- Free Trial
- Flat Rate
- Unlimited Talent & Adminstrators
- Free Trial
Get in touch to schedule a demo or start a free trial!
Terms of Service
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The use of any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our website or proprietary work for any purpose is not permitted.
- You may not incorporate StaffConnect or any portion thereof into any other program or product.
- A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. Your login may only be used by one person.
- You may not use StaffConnect to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, worms, spam, corrupted files, or any other code of a destructive nature similar that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, including, but not limited to, your email address, first and last name, and billing information and maintain and promptly update your data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, StaffConnect has the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Service and any future use of the Service.
- We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, StaffConnect cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. You must notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. StaffConnect is not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The first 30 calendar days of your StaffConnect account will be provided without charge, for an unlimited number of Users.
- You acknowledge that to ensure continuous service monthly service fees will be automatically billed at the then current rate, even if you do not use the service that month, until written confirmation is received to cancel your service.
- StaffConnect may also charge for other usage Fees, including but not limited to SMS messages sent.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by email notification, posting the changes to the StaffConnect update and changelog Site (http://updates.StaffConnect.net) or the Service itself.
- StaffConnect shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
- StaffConnect will provide Support, including any maintenance or upgrades that StaffConnect releases for StaffConnect for your account at no additional cost.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email.
- You may provide StaffConnect with feedback or requests relative to the functionality of StaffConnect. You hereby irrevocably transfer and assign to StaffConnect all of your rights, titles, and interest in and to all feedback and requests. StaffConnect is under no obligation to implement requests. Any changes made or features created will be available to all users.
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect StaffConnect. You may not modify, duplicate, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Service without our express written permission.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- You may not reverse engineer or access the Service in order to build a competitive product or service, build a product using similar features, functions or graphics of the Service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Service
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with StaffConnect
- You are solely responsible for all content and information which is shared, saved, submitted, published, displayed or otherwise communicated under your account through StaffConnect, even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
- Although StaffConnect undertakes no obligation to review, monitor or moderate any content posted to the Service, StaffConnect reserves the right to remove any content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or if it violates the terms of this agreement.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. Written notification via email is required to cancel your account.
- All of your Content may be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information may not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you choose to cancel your account, you will be charged for the days used in the final month. We offer no refunds.
- Any breach of the terms of this agreement or unauthorized use of the Service will be deemed a material breach of this agreement. StaffConnect, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate your password, account or use of the Service if you breach or otherwise fail to comply with this agreement. In such an occurrence, StaffConnect has no obligation to refund fees for service, retain the User Content, and may delete such User Content.
- Upon any termination of this Agreement, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from us, as well as all copies of such materials.
- Termination of this Agreement shall not act as a waiver of any breach of this Agreement and shall not release you from any liability for breach of your obligations under this Agreement.
- StaffConnect does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- In no event shall StaffConnect be liable to anyone for indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages or any type (including loss of data, revenue, profits, use or other economic advantage) arising out of, or in any way connected with this service, including but not limited to the use or inability to use the service, or for any content obtained from or through the service, any interruption, inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, even if StaffConnect have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.
- StaffConnect makes no warranties that use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you obtain from the service is free of viruses.
- You have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all User Content, and StaffConnect shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any User Content.
- You acknowledge that the Service may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for unscheduled maintenance, either by StaffConnect or by third-party providers, or because of other causes beyond StaffConnect’s reasonable control. StaffConnect will not be liable for any such unavailability, but shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notification of any scheduled service disruption.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- The failure of StaffConnect to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and StaffConnect and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and StaffConnect (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- StaffConnect reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Service at any time, and without notice, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Service. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or limit access to the StaffConnect Technologies in our sole discretion.
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for StaffConnect we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- StaffConnect uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the StaffConnect service.